Skip to main content
Topic: 4 pc body kits (Read 4972 times) previous topic - next topic

4 pc body kits

Hey peoples, Here is a site you all can check out for a 4 pc body kit for our cars.  http://www.wickedbodies.net/83-90-Tbird.htm
I might get one of these :evilgrin:

John

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

4 pc body kits

Reply #1
That is the ugliest, most mis-matched bodykit I've ever seen for any car. That is just hideous!

4 pc body kits

Reply #2
Meh... But I'd like to see 83-6 kit

4 pc body kits

Reply #3
no new news here...  the flares they added to that kit doesnt match the car at all.  i could see using the front bumper but the side kits and back bumper looks absolutely dreadful.

4 pc body kits

Reply #5
Sorry to even mention the site!! That looks almost like the body kit ford offered in 87 for 83'- 86' birds. Won't post anything else on body kits. Sheeez

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

4 pc body kits

Reply #6
I like whatever body kit Kyle has on his.

4 pc body kits

Reply #7
Quote from: 1BadBird;151460
Sorry to even mention the site!! That looks almost like the body kit ford offered in 87 for 83'- 86' birds. Won't post anything else on body kits. Sheeez

No Please do. Funny how the first post or two in any thread seems to set the pace for all the lemmings to follow. This thread started out with
"That is the ugliest, most mis-matched bodykit I've ever seen for any car. That is just hideous!"
and followed with negative comments...

then the other tread about the exact same kit started with

"beautiful car man i love it, black the only way to go"

has comments
"That is looking great"
"I like it "
"Nice car, I really like it"
"Nice!"
"it's teh purdyful. :P"

----------------:flip: --------------------
Main Entry: lem·ming :popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?lemmin01.wav=lemming')"" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
pr0nunciation: 'le-mi[ng]
Function: noun
Etymology: Norwegian
: any of various small short-tailed furry-footed rodents (as genera Lemmus and Dicrostonyx) of cirspoogepolar distribution that are notable for population fluctuations and recurrent mass migrations
- lem·ming·like :popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?lemmin02.wav=lemminglike')"" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> /-"lIk/ adjective
------------------:flip: ------------------------

Let's just wright it off as a "recurrent mass migration" by the "small short-tailed furry-footed rodents" on this site (we have lots)

Thats funny as hell

Thanks for the post 1BadBird, And I been thinking the same kit, With my 2" drop on my bird that would fit nice.
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

4 pc body kits

Reply #8
Quote from: 84 Fila;151461
I like whatever body kit Kyle has on his.

lol, of course you do!
:birdsmily:   Objects In Mirror Appear to be Loosing  :birdsmily:

4 pc body kits

Reply #9
I like how neither of my comments made your list Jim. I'm indefferent for teh 87-8 but would like to see the 83-6 ones

4 pc body kits

Reply #10
I still don't like it. The pieces don't match or flow with one another. And the nose missing the middle section is just lame. The sideskirts with a different nose and tail would be OK, but they don't flow with the car very well. The tail is the only remotely flowing piece, and even then I'd only use it on a 83-86.

Still hideously ugly.

4 pc body kits

Reply #11
FWIW i like it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

4 pc body kits

Reply #12
i will say that the rear bumper is ugly for the fact it never rolls back under the car it looks like a plow, but the side skirts do look like those of another kit. as for the front i'm not to sure yet. i think if it had something else besides those 14"s and was lowered it would look good but that pic sucks so its hard to tell
1986 Cougar LS

4 pc body kits

Reply #13
i dont mean to offend anyone, but even on that cougar... it looks decent b/c its black, but i still hate it.  cant change my mind on that one.  i dont think our birds need body kits.  thats just my opinion.  i can see putting a TC bumper cover on the car, but other than that, even a wing unless its flush or ducktailed is ugly.  but yeh, if you find more body kits post them.. there might be one out there that actually fits the car IMO.

4 pc body kits

Reply #14
Did any of you like the nose used on the 87-88 Winston Cup cars?