Skip to main content
Topic: complete fuel lines and more... (Read 234 times) previous topic - next topic

complete fuel lines and more...

Hey, I still need a complete set of fuel lines for an '88 5.0, uncut anywhere.

I know it's a stretch, but I'm also looking for a complete and running 5.0HO to use till I can afford to have the one on my engine stand rebuilt the way I want it.

I'd be willing to drive a couple hundred miles for either/or...
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #1
I know a guy up here that has a 5.0 that he wants around 850 for though. Its a good running motor. he ran it in his stang then in his mud truck.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #2
Contact my friend Don at dkpreth@cableone.net he has the car we just stripped.He may be able to help you out.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Right on V-Man...i'll send him an email and see what he says...many thanks! :D
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #4
Yep.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..