Skip to main content
Topic: A9L  (Read 1375 times) previous topic - next topic

A9L

Looking to buy an A9L if anyone happens to have one. Thanks.

Re: A9L

Reply #1
I've got one laying around PM me and lets see if we can work something out.
88 Cougar
88 T-Bird
other cars that don't apply to this forum

Reply #2
I have a 93 Cobra X3Z and 24# injectors for it. $300 shipped to your door.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
dang, vinnie thats a great deal i would grab that off him fast if i was you
88 Cougar
88 T-Bird
other cars that don't apply to this forum

Reply #4
The ECM and injectors are ready to go, nothing needed. O-Rings are good, plug and play.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
Sorry guys I meant to reply to this earlier I may still need one im really just looking for a spare so Moonmount I'l probably message you for the A9L soon if you still have it.  Vinnie thats a very good deal that would be sold best as a package to someone all I would need is the ECM since I run 47 lb injectors. But someone out here should jump on that.