Skip to main content
Topic: WTF did he do? (Read 3597 times) previous topic - next topic

WTF did he do?

Reply #1
Nice!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

WTF did he do?

Reply #3
Sweet !!

Looks good

WTF did he do?

Reply #4
Dam that looks badass
1987 T-Bird TC: 5-Spd, 5-lug conv., CHE Rear CAs, '04 Cobra wheels and 13" Brakes, Vac Assist conv: '93 Cobra BB/MC & Wilwood PV, Gutted/Knived Intakes, T3 turbo, RFE6 Mani, Stinger 3" Exhaust & Oil Feed, 255HP Walbro, Kirban AFPR, RR Cam, Esslinger Cam gear and Round Tooth Conv., Gillis Boost Valve, Speedway Dual Valve Spring,  K&N, 130a 3g Alt conv., 140mph Speedo
Running Better Than Ever :burnout:

WTF did he do?

Reply #5
That really IS cool.  Nice!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

WTF did he do?

Reply #6
I love that!!! C'mon, how'd ya do it?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

WTF did he do?

Reply #7
So these are my new brake/turn lights, the taillights still light up the exact same way as before.  What you see is the non-ricer-bro way to employ led halos, while kicking ass like a boss.

WTF did he do?

Reply #8
you really did beat me to it! had this planned for a while now, but you did a great job. more pics please!
1988 Thunderbird sport
2004 Ford F150 Lariat
2008  Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

WTF did he do?

Reply #9
Pretty frickin cool..  My cougar tailights are cooler though...:shakeass:
Mike

WTF did he do?

Reply #10
Can we get some more pics of this epic awesomeness?!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

WTF did he do?

Reply #11
It's really hard to get pics right now, for some reason only the selfie cam on my phone works, the main one doesn't.  I might try to dig out my old Kodak.  Blow the dust off it.

WTF did he do?

Reply #12
Looks good - nice work.

I played with the idea but didn't like it - not for me, but I'd rather have that than the stock bulbs. Can you get a couple night shots of the entire back of the car, with running lights and brake lights?
1988 Thunderbird Sport

WTF did he do?

Reply #13
wow!,, so are you really going to make us back pedal your posts to dig up some hints to this mod?

between you and seek some nice lighting mods come here now and again!

I try hard to do good reliable mods but haven't been down this road "yet"