Skip to main content
Topic: Want a fun trip down memory lane? (Read 2163 times) previous topic - next topic

Want a fun trip down memory lane?

Go into your control panel. I go through my PM inbox, and then the menu on the left had "Attachments".

Click that and it lists every attachment you've uploaded to the forum.

Since I've lost 90% of the pictures I've ever had since I was a kid on these forums, this was an awesome blast from the past. Brought back a lot of memories.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #1
Think of the storage this is chewing up!! :rollin:
Very cool tho. So many feels....
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #2

Found this gem from a lot of years ago...:rollin:
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #3
I have no attachements. I guess that's because I uploaded everything to photobucket. Then they decided to be a paid site. Those shi*heads.

Reply #4
Oh dear goodness, what a time to have been alive.

X

I almost forgot I once had matching T-birds with no V6's between the two.

Re: Want a fun trip down memory lane?

Reply #5
I know this is an old thread, but I was missing my old bird today, and I saw this thread. But with the new format I can't figure out how to do this.

Re: Want a fun trip down memory lane?

Reply #6
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click your name, click show posts, click attachments. Viola