Skip to main content
Topic: The official archived threads post (Read 33322 times) previous topic - next topic

The official archived threads post

Reply #30
So, who wants these things? Eric? Carmen?
3735 threads converted to pure text (finally), and/or the original versions as "Save page, HTML only".
I only have *slow* high-speed, so I won't be uploading/emailing them to half the world.
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!

Reply #31
send them to me and I could find a way to host them. It would be kind of funny to read some of the things I posted when i was 16.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #32
Wow, too cool. Cant wait to go through them.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #33
Send 'em to me, I'll host 'em and link to them in this thread.
My email is thundercat at foxthundercats dot net
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #34
I can't open these links. They come up to something yuku, what am I supposed to do?

Reply #35
jpc647 (and to anyone else reading this who was not around when we did the big move several years ago): The old links are gone forever. This board used to be hosted on a public (free) forum site known as EZBoard, but we moved it to its own site several years ago after getting tired of EZBoard blackmailing us for money. They basically forced us to contribute money or they'd make the site unusable by bombarding users with popup ads. Our decision  to move the forum was also based on the fact that the membership was growing beyond the capacities of a "free" host, and it proved to be a very good one, for shortly after we moved it, EZBoard was hacked and lost all of the information, not just on our forum but on all forums it hosted. Now it seems that EZBoard itself is gone for good, replaced with whatever the hell Yuku is.

Thankfully Masterblaster took it upon himself to archive the entire old forum before it disappeared.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #36
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;276684
Send 'em to me, I'll host 'em and link to them in this thread.
On the way.....

Reply #37
Out of curiosity, did they ever make it?
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #38
I sent them, and got confirmation that they had arrived.
After that......................

Reply #39
A few things have come up that have prevented me from uploading the archives, mainly my having to go back to dialup again because the fly-by-night company I had high speed with was really g me off (the service was extremely unreliable and they had no tech support). The province's major high speed provider is supposed to, by law, offer high speed in all areas by years end, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to get things up by new years.

Reply #40
Success?
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L