Skip to main content
Topic: I shall call it "mini me".... (Read 1514 times) previous topic - next topic

I shall call it "mini me"....

Had a guy I know build this for me, used a matchbox TC.:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #1
thats awesome!

Reply #2
Pretty sweet. And really y. I bet he had fun painting that. LOL.  I'm working on a fully wired and detailed 1/24 version of mine. I already have the hood fabbed up using a resin Torino hood and the Bird hood hood.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Quote from: vinnietbird;420222
Pretty sweet. And really y. I bet he had fun painting that. LOL.  I'm working on a fully wired and detailed 1/24 version of mine. I already have the hood fabbed up using a resin Torino hood and the Bird hood hood.

I'm working on one of those also, still gathering parts at the moment. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #4
Quote from: beast50;420219
thats awesome!

Thanks, I love it.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #5
Pretty cool

Reply #7
so thats YOU...

I was looking through my pics on facebook last night and saw where you comment on a pic of my old bird
Currently Birdless but never Foxless

86 Mustang GT

Reply #8
Quote from: Dougy_Fresh;420335
so thats YOU...

I was looking through my pics on facebook last night and saw where you comment on a pic of my old bird

Yep that's me....lol.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3