Skip to main content
Topic: Latest project... (Read 1638 times) previous topic - next topic

Latest project...

Powdercoated my upper to match the car. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Latest project...

Reply #2
TMP performance spacer.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Latest project...

Reply #3
Good work. That'll look nice under the hood. Are you going to match the valve covers as well, and the lower intake?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Latest project...

Reply #4
lower intake yes, valve covers no. ( I have some special covers) ;0
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Latest project...

Reply #5
Special? as in.........................
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Latest project...

Reply #6
Nice, to you do your own Powder coating?

Latest project...

Reply #7
Quote from: vinnietbird;397831
Special? as in.........................

I guess you'll have to wait and see......lol.

Quote from: 83TB;397836
Nice, to you do your own Powder coating?

Yes, we have one of those Eastwood kits and a small oven.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Latest project...

Reply #8
Very sharp!

Latest project...

Reply #9
I went as far as getting the oven hook up in the shop.  I guess I might need to get the kit now.

Latest project...

Reply #10
Quote from: 83TB;397996
I went as far as getting the oven hook up in the shop.  I guess I might need to get the kit now.

The Eastwood kit works great!! You'll like it.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Latest project...

Reply #11
Mocked up the intake to see what it will look like....
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Latest project...

Reply #12
That is looking great. Custom intake plate?

Latest project...

Reply #13
Quote from: vinnietbird;398254
That is looking great. Custom intake plate?

:( :( don't have one. :(  :(
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Latest project...

Reply #14
I have a few. What kind are you looking for.