Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle PA Ford Nationals (Who is going this year?) (Read 7285 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlisle PA Ford Nationals (Who is going this year?)

Reply #15
Quote from: Herbsbird;445805
I'm hoping to go again. The judging is a farce. It's done by attendees walking around with a sheet. If you want to have your car really judged go to Hershey in October. Herb

If you enter your car, you get a vote sheet, you can vote on any car you see. I really don't know what happens to it when it's turned in. I might go this year, I skipped the last 2.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #16
I'll be there.  No car though.  Hoping to find some needed parts so I can bring it in the future.

Reply #17
Just registered today. Hope to see a bunch of you all there. Will probably go on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday. Herb

Reply #18
Just booked my room.........i may have room to share if anyone is interested.  (2 double beds)  Hotel is 10 minutes from the fairgrounds.  Indoor heated pool and free breakfast.

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #19
Quote from: MY83T;447037
Just booked my room.........i may have room to share if anyone is interested.  (2 double beds)  Hotel is 10 minutes from the fairgrounds.  Indoor heated pool and free breakfast.

I might take you up on the lodging, since it's double bunks, If we take are cars in together,You will have to a go another way, because you'll be in  a birdie. I don't think them guys!!! are as cool as us Cat guys and gals.
I am goin to send my res. in, SEE you all.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #20
My car is going to be in the actual 60th anniversary showcase!