Skip to main content
Topic: Trades maybe? Look read what I have/see what I'm looking for. (Read 633 times) previous topic - next topic

Trades maybe? Look read what I have/see what I'm looking for.

Like most of you know or figured out. I'm a low buck tight budget type of guy. This just means that it takes more effort and swapping/horse trading/ barter often to get what I want or need.
 What I'm looking for:
87-88 Driver side tail light. really needing the lens but will take whole unit.
passenger side door lock to lock rod plastic clip.
87-88 T-bird header panel and driver side front fender maybe a bumper cover and bumper with that foam pad part. need to dig in more to make sure just what all parts I need for sure. with no cash hard to tear down your Daily driver car!
will add more as they come to mind.

Items that I have that I could part with I can get pics up for serious traders/buyers

Nice set 86 T-bird tail lights. Was keeping for spare for my 84 but not 100% they will bolt onto the 84.

Nice condition 88 Cougar steering wheel base model with round horn pad with good tabs included.

Nice wood grain 85-88 Bird-cougar dash trim with heater/radio panel along with matching ashtray for the non center console cars.

Many other interior/exterior parts too many to list

If you are interested in any of these parts buying/trading send me a pm or post on this thread.

Thanks for looking
Stuckman
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #1
Hey I was wandering if you had the big panels in the back that wrap around the rear window and the panel that attaches to the rear arm rest, this is on the drivers side, also how much for the circular lights that go in the back?

Reply #2
Wish you were near me. I'd give you an aftermarket TC eader panel.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
Could you post up some pics of the 86 tail lights?

Reply #4
I have a pair of complete doors in my stash of parts if your still needing a door lock rod clip