Skip to main content
Topic: Show your fox bird or cougar sightings!!! (Read 26975 times) previous topic - next topic

Show your fox bird or cougar sightings!!!

Reply #75
Saw this one at work today.  He is actually selling this car in my area for what I believe is overpriced, but you be the judge.  I mentioned the forum to him, even though he is selling the car :p

Here is the carigslist post if anyone is interested..  http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4444041977.html

X
'88 Thunderbird LX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Engine:  FR B303 cam, GT40P heads w/ Trickflow valve springs, Explorer upper/lower intake, SR cold air intake w/ MAF
Exhaust:  shorty headers, BBK O-R X-pipe, glasspacks w/ turn downs
Misc:  8.8 rear, Saleen SC replicas 17x8/17x10, Mach 1 front springs/SN95 rear springs
&
'74 F100 Custom 351W

Reply #76
Saw this one at the last Cars and Coffee at EAG here in Knoxville.

I tried the find the owner, but the car was gone before I could. :(
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #77
That same trim is for sale by me in great shape
1986 T-bird
347 stroker motor
185 AFR Heads
TrickFlow cam 224/232-542/563
Victor Jr. intake CNC ported
Quickfuel Holley 800 cfm
Hooker 1-3/4 long tubes
Custom built AOD
B&M 3000 stall
8.8 w/4.30 gears
UPR K-member,A-Arms,and coil-overs
UPR upper/lower control arms
Strange shocks/struts
26x10x15 M/T slicks
11.48@119.27
(coming soon Tremec 3550)
The Finished Product
http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/03grinnie/T-bird/

Reply #78
I saw my 1st 85-86 foxbird here in Abilene tonight. It was to dark and they were hustling west on I-20 for a pic. It had a darker 2 tone paint job.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #79
Just about lost it when I walked outta the mall and saw this. Beautiful, perfect undercarriage, cover over the driver's seat, headlights looked flawless. Had keyless, power antenna. XR7.
Seeing an 83-88 Fox Tcat for me here is maybe a once/year event. Had nothing I could leave a note with otherwise I would have.

X
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #80
I see this every day.............

'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #81
There's a white '88 XR-7 about a mile from me in a driveway that hasn't moved in at least a couple of years now.  I always seem to forget it's there until I travel down that particular street.  I used to have to drive that way to high school (Yikes.....more than 20 years ago!) and they had the car back then.  It's starting to rot along the trunk and rocker panels.  I should really leave a note on the car or the front door of the house.  The interior seems to be good in it.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #82
There is a blue 88 Thunderbird Sport near where I work. Mostly clean with a little rot along the door bottoms. I've left several notes on the car/house for the past few years. I've yet to get a reply.....
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #83
Theres whats left of a 88 turbocoupe in my driveway and a SVO

Reply #84
My '88 LX, and a neighbour has 2 TurboCoupes, one is super clean and the other is for parts. There are the only ones I know of. I dont know of ANY Cougars, I search province wide classifieds occasionally for fox tbird's and Cougars. Always 0 results.

Reply #85
Saw this a couple of years ago at the the annual Vernon, TX hot rod cruise..

TC#1- 2.5T- 10.14@134....9.76@138 with a 50shot
TC#2- Turbo BBF project
TC#3- parts car

Reply #86
This a buddies TC. He had it painted sonic blue/black. Looks awesome!

TC#1- 2.5T- 10.14@134....9.76@138 with a 50shot
TC#2- Turbo BBF project
TC#3- parts car

Reply #87

I finally took my car out from a long sleep in storage. Look for it in the for sale section real soon.

Reply #88
VERY NICE ride..I thought about getting the same wheels for my Lx bird.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #89
X

Spotted the other night watching Street Outlaws, the 24hr lemon race.