Skip to main content
Topic: Updated website, AM is back full-time. (Read 1271 times) previous topic - next topic

Updated website, AM is back full-time.

:D Yeah! We moved, got 2 computers, and set-up shop! Check out the newly re-done website at http://www.aerobirdmotorsports.com and let me know what you think. It's highly recommended you check out the project car section.:evilgrin:

Reply #1
ever going to get back to me on the parts?
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #2
As soon as more foglights show up. I can't sell you something I don't have :D

Reply #3
I thought you had...them all? Oh well, not in a hurry, but would be nice with all the recent fog down here. Have plenty to do in the meantime, like finish body work. Some family wants to pay for my car to be painted for christmas (and shouldn't cost much since the prep will be done and I already have he paint)
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #4
I have used ones. Hella is definately NOT a fast company. I've been out of fogs for months with 6 sets on order. I need to light a fire up under them. I'll get on that tomorrow now that you want them.

Reply #5
you can send me used ones as temps, for free, if you want :p

Have to get a switch and bracket so I can do everything but the lens mount. Its about to get extremely cold outside
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #6
Hey, I'll give you everything with nice used fogs for $125 then you can trade the used ones in on the new ones for $50.

Reply #7
pm
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #8
Emailed you some details on a TC available in Seattle
1988 Thunderbird Sport