Skip to main content
Topic: Vinnietbird (Read 5915 times) previous topic - next topic

Vinnietbird

Reply #30
i try not to get involved with things i have no buisness in but i happned to see this...NATO messageboard

Vinnietbird
Rookie Poster
Member # 3177

posteddospoogeent.write(timestamp(new Date(2006,2,1,9,1,0), dfrm, tfrm, 0, 0, 0, 0)); 03-01-2006 09:01 AM03-01-2006 09:01 AM                    I don't usually like yellow,but I do like that.It kind of grows on you....in a good way.

--------------------
Fast and getting faster
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Vinnietbird

Reply #31
Any updates? Our man Vinnie has alot of stuff going up for sale on eBay under the same name screen name...
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Vinnietbird

Reply #32
I'll look at eBay.  He gave me the story that he was working with a partner and my $50 air cleaner never got sent out.  Said he has another and would send it.  I've recieved nothing.

Vinnietbird

Reply #33
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvinnietbirdQQhtZ-1

That's the link to his stuff for sale.  I don't see my air cleaner in there, so at least that's good.... I guess.

I ALSO see that he's sold about 80 items since the beginning of this year and only one negative.... he's been PLENTY busy.

Vinnietbird

Reply #34
Maybe he's hard up for cash or something. Perhaps he'd pay you back in plastic model kits? :(
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Vinnietbird

Reply #35
Hah! I thought about that.  I sent him an email through eBay's system on one of his auctions.  He responded with the same story he told me last time.  He hasn't had a computer for a long time (but he's been selling on eBay almost steady since January and the last time I talked to him was in Feb) but whatever... we'll see.  I'll be glad even if he PayPal's me the money back, at this point.

Vinnietbird

Reply #36
What a jerk.  I mean seriously, how much effort does it take to do what you say you're going to?  I hope Karma does not forget Mr. Vinnietjerk.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Vinnietbird

Reply #37
He's still actively selling on NATO and the Scale Auto forums.

Vinnietbird

Reply #38
here's his cardomain page. :)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/293058

I sent a message to Pete over on NATO. I'll keep everyone posted.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Vinnietbird

Reply #39
that i total  i have never done bussiness with him but now we cant trust anyone because of this guy.
1986 Cougar LS

Vinnietbird

Reply #40
Got ahold of him thru ebay, as mentioned above.  I still have NO DUAL SNORKEL ****ING AIR CLEANER,

God IT!

:mad::mad::mad::bricks1:

Vinnietbird

Reply #41
Quote from: darkthunder
here's his cardomain page. :)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/293058

I sent a message to Pete over on NATO. I'll keep everyone posted.

Ooops! At little late on this one but Pete banned him.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Vinnietbird

Reply #42
He's still active on the Corral. I saw him in a thread I was perusing and was tempted to call him a scammer...but I didn't.

Vinnietbird

Reply #43
How does this ended ? did someone got your parts or got your money back ? this thread is veeeery old !
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

Vinnietbird

Reply #44
Nope.  No refund, no parts for me.