Skip to main content
Topic: what's up? (Read 912 times) previous topic - next topic

what's up?

I've not been as active here, other than reading posts a couple of times a week. I've gotten a new job, I'm a freight unloader at Wal Mart. I won't be ordering that new Mustang any time soon, but the cash infusion into things means I may actually get my engine dropped in this winter, time notwithstanding.

I'm casually looking for a set of 24# injectors and a matching mass air meter, but it's not the highest of priorities right this minute. Still, if the right deal(s) came along, I wouldn't hesitate.

The Mounty is needing some work, our Kia (wife's daily) is down n out due to front wheel bearings, and if it wasn't for a loaner car via my dad, well, I'd be thumbing it back and forth LOL.

Anyway, that's my last 6 weeks in a very brief summary, and I wish it would rain..lol. There's so much dust on stuff, it's about like being in the desert.
I'm off today because I'm sick, seems like the cold/chest infection stuff going around has caught up to me....first I've been sick in nearly a year, but I'm not pin' and pukin' like I was last Thanksgiving, so there's that to be grateful for.

Y'all be careful...keep those wrenches spinning, or the tires, one. :bowdown::D
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6