Skip to main content
Topic: NEGATIVE for 84 Fila (Read 5599 times) previous topic - next topic

NEGATIVE for 84 FIla

Reply #30
The situation is such that he has the parts, has had them for long enough and the price is small enough that it should have been handled long before now.

Fila should know better by NOW....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

NEGATIVE for 84 FIla

Reply #31
Antonio finally received the parts...but that still does not change the fact that this transaction was nothing but bad.

Antonio wanted to change it to neutral, but I think that is giving him too much credit.

NEGATIVE for 84 FIla

Reply #32
I bought a power seat switch and power seat setup with the motors back in late june or July.Still haven't recieved anything and am getting the runaround.I sent him 100 us.He tells me he got my adress wrong and resent it.Then tells me he got it wrong again and asked for my adress again.So then about 3 weeks later I asked him about my package, and he says " I totally forgot about that.It's packed up in a pile of stuff I gotta send.I've been putting it off as it's expensive as hell to ship.Well if he sent it once it must be paid for.And I already paid him.

NEGATIVE for 84 FIla

Reply #33
There are so many negatives around here for Fila and he's been banned.  I say good luck to you sir.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

NEGATIVE for 84 FIla

Reply #34
Quote from: Flyer;182904
He tells me he got my adress wrong and resent it.Then tells me he got it wrong again and asked for my adress again.

boy that sounds familiar.....shawn?

:beatyoass:
gumby - beauty may fade, but stupid is forever!

NEGATIVE for 84 FIla

Reply #35
Glad I never decided to "trade" anything with him as he proposed in PM. He reminds me of some kids I grew up with.

They are in jail or dead now.
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

NEGATIVE for 84 FIla

Reply #36
Does anyone still feel bad for him being banned?

...Anyone?
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

you know...

Reply #37
later on down the road he will grow up and relize what a bunch of great friends and help everybody here is and most likly kick himself in the ass for it. or might buy a honda and join their little club.

NEGATIVE for 84 FIla

Reply #38
i'm so glad that i didn't buy him a holley blue fuel pump like he asked.

some of you may think i'm annoying at times, but that is one thing i pride myself in when it comes to internet dealings... i'm always up front and honest.
91 ranger 2.3 turbo - nowhere near stock
87 thunderbird turbocoupe
06 pontiac g6 gt
:birdsmily:

NEGATIVE for 84 FIla

Reply #39
Ok..this bandwagon has been sufficently jumped on.  We all know he's a worthless sack.

Sorry you got stuck with a bad deal with that loser.  Unless you show up at his doorstep, you're probably out of luck though.