Skip to main content
Topic: Super Negative for David_jo_xr7!!! (Read 3333 times) previous topic - next topic

Super Negative for David_jo_xr7!!!

We agreed on a price for some brake parts, I sent him the money and the last I heard from him about two months ago was "oh I got the parts out of the car and I'll send 'em in the next couple of days". Well it turns out he's done this many times before. If only I had known that before I sent my money. Here are two links to threads talking about such issues.

http://natomessageboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000215;p=0

http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=14900

Reply #1
hey, i had the same problem with him! i sent him $20 for a seat belt more then a month ago. i sent him many PM's, but hasnt answered any.
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Reply #2
Apparently alot of people have had this problem. I sent him a pretty nasty e-mail and he said that he was gonna make it right but we'll see how that goes.

Reply #3
i got like $400 well thanks for letting me know where not 2 send any of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #5
I dealt with him too but never made a deal or lost any money. He seemed like a good guy had good communications up to one point then it all stopped.  Maybe life threw him a curve but it's still no excuse not to follow through especially when money changes hands. Let's hope he sees this and resolves the issues.
tbirdregistry.com

Reply #6
i got screwed by him too. I filed with paypal and got my money back.

Reply #7
Quote from: turbo86xr7;164437
i got screwed by him too. I filed with paypal and got my money back.

I tried but it says, "This dispute closed because it was opened for more than 45 days after the transaction date or did not meet other filing criteria" so I probably won't get my money back. The only reason I waited so long is because it assured me that my parts were on the way.

Reply #8
well if u know where the guy is just take care of him the old fasion way lol...

Its like that kid who was selling truck radios, he showed a awesome one on the web but sent a cheap one.  Well one of the truckers wasn't happy and sent a bomb to him which killed him and blew his mothers fingers up... lol....

Thats a little sick to me but Its just a lesson to these punks to watch who they **** over lol... excuse my french.  But thanks for the warning.
.: Lastest :.

Reply #9
Quote from: JoeNoble;168780
I tried but it says, "This dispute closed because it was opened for more than 45 days after the transaction date or did not meet other filing criteria" so I probably won't get my money back. The only reason I waited so long is because it assured me that my parts were on the way.

If you paid using your credit card you can probably still reverse the charges by going to the CC company. In other words, go over PayPal's head...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #10
Quote from: Crusher;169009
well if u know where the guy is just take care of him the old fasion way lol...

Its like that kid who was selling truck radios, he showed a awesome one on the web but sent a cheap one.  Well one of the truckers wasn't happy and sent a bomb to him which killed him and blew his mothers fingers up... lol....

Thats a little sick to me but Its just a lesson to these punks to watch who they **** over lol... excuse my french.  But thanks for the warning.

Do you have his address? Cuz if i could get his address I could get his phone number and I just think it would be cool to call him up out of the blue.

Reply #11
1-337-404-8059 from 5:00pm to 5:30am. Too bad he's ripping people off. As if we don't have enough crooks to deal with in Louisiana, and he has the nerve to bash New Orleans. I hope he "moves" out of state. :mad: We deserve better citizens who are classier than this "bleeding heart"

Mike
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]88 t-bird: 5.0ho, gt40y, crane 2031, fms 1.7, paxton@5#, aod wide ratio, tci stall, performer rpm upper, 70mm bbk, pro m 60, 42#s, 3.73 7.5" posi, jba shorties, borla, upr x. 13.4 @ 104mph. cbaza, moates, tuned by decipha

Reply #12
Quote from: t.birdsc;169447
1-337-404-8059 from 5:00pm to 5:30am. Too bad he's ripping people off. As if we don't have enough crooks to deal with in Louisiana, and he has the nerve to bash New Orleans. I hope he "moves" out of state. :mad: We deserve better citizens who are classier than this "bleeding heart"

Mike

I'll have to give him a call some time.

Thanks mike!

Reply #13
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=14928

This topic holds information about him...

Give me a call at 337 404 8059 to ask any questions or arrange pickup, you can all me 24/7 about this stuff, I work nights but awake most the day SO CALL ANYTIME YOU CAN, email me at hauling4you@yahoo.com. If the cars/parts are not gone by then, off to the junk yard they go, and trash.
All this is located in Leesville, LA 71446.

If someone knows his paypal you could get his full name and it would be a easy search to find him, since he gave all the information u need lol. Would just need to go to that town asking people if they know where used to live or where he lives.  Find his old house, more then likely the new house owners will know where the jerk is. * Light the torches * :P

O just realized but if u look at the first picture, his lic plate number shows LOL... So like I said VERY VERY EASY To search for him lol.  E673883 is it lol, Also he gives a picture of the house WOW why can't I just get there to do this, its so easy to find :D :D.
.: Lastest :.