Skip to main content
Topic: WARNING!! To ALL FoxTBirdCougar Members! LOOK (Read 12365 times) previous topic - next topic

WARNING!! To ALL FoxTBirdCougar Members! LOOK

Reply #75
That 2nd one. And the 1st one kinda.

Reply #76
UPDATE!!!

Buffalo PD now has a fraud report on file for Chuck Haug. Doesn't help me much, but if he ever tries it again it gets bumped a notch.

His phone number has been disconnected.

I filed with UPS and they've been VERY helpful. We'll see where there goes.

I'm off to my bank now with HIS bank account # IN HAND to get a charge-back as well. No more Mr. Nice Guy, I'm going whole-hog on this jerk.

Reply #77
Go get 'em.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #78
I'm glad something is going to catch up to the guy. Fruad is better then nothing. Very glad you got your cash back

Reply #79
I HAVEN'T gotten my cash back. That's why I'm still chasing this guy like a Banshee.

Reply #80
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;122018
No more Mr. Nice Guy, I'm going whole-hog on this jerk.

I think you should go whole-Haug.:grinno:

Reply #81
Going to have me a HUGE update for you guys tomorrow. Look here for some inspiration:

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127026

That guy got jipped for $6000 and he's getting even. Well it's my turn now. I found out some new info and I get to file ANOTHER set of charges with the cops. Oh yeah.

Reply #82
BLAM!!! Got you didn't I Chuck?? I called today and you picked up the phone and pretended to not be yourself and said you'd be home in an hour. Guess what? I'll be calling in an hour. Come on, man up and sent me the money back. So here's the updates:

1. UPS is going ahead with the insurance claim in MY name. It was  filed 01/05/2007 for tracking # 1z05r8350326540974 with UPS Store #4606 in West Seneca, NY.

2. I found out for sure that the Carriage Lane address in West Seneca is Charles Sr. the father.

3. Chuck Haug listed his return address as:
        175 Indian Church
        West Seneca, NY 14224
  Problem is that address is actually in Buffalo (Zip 14210) and is   
  listed as a David M. Safe. There is no Indian Church in West
  Seneca.

4. I got the reciept from Oddy's Automotive (651 Bullis Road Elma, NY14059, 716-674-2500) dated 04/14/03 which states:
4 K120A3 pistons (a side note, if these are truely this piston, current Wiesco price is $313.66 EACH. They are listed as "Xtra Light-Weight Flat Top Circle Track Pistons" and are not for street use. They will give around an 11:1 compression) at $300
Total Seal Gapless Rings at $200
Rod, Main, Cam, and Aux Bearings for $95
Static Balance for $150
R&R 4 pistons on rods for $80
Resize 4 rods for $60

Total $885

100% proof that the pistons are DEAD wrong and the rods are stock. The machine shop NEVER even had the crank in their shop!

All of this is being faxed off to West Seneca P. D. on Friday. Now that I know where you ACTUALLY live I can file a BIG report on you. Now it's for fraud and theft. Your move, you have till Friday.

Reply #83
Found on SoundDomain.com:

Member ID:    turboed302
Name:    jeff

Reply #84
Good job Michael, keep the updates coming.
One 88

Reply #85
Keep up the good work! I wonder why this guy even made the effort to send anything at all.

You know, I think there needs to be a new Marvel superhero. One that hunts down internet scammers and mashes their nuts. Ah, i'm getting carried away again... :grinno:
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #86
Bump required to get clean link on new feedback system. Eric and Carm, feel free to move this to the Feedback thread, It's clear I'm never getting my money back.

Reply #87
STOP THE PRESS!! He's STILL around!!!

"Last Activity: 02-05-2007 03:23 PM "

That's 4 days ago! The NERVE of this $&$&*(!!!!

Reply #88
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports;128502
STOP THE PRESS!! He's STILL around!!!

"Last Activity: 02-05-2007 03:23 PM "

That's 4 days ago! The NERVE of this $&$&*(!!!!

Try today:
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=12433#post128508
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #89
The NERVE!!