Thread: easiest way

project87thunderbird Guest

Default easiest way

aight i dont want opinions in this chat, i want the easiest way to get some kind of 17 inch rim on my car that is not chrome. i dont have the time to take off rotors n replace stuff unless it can be done in 1 day, this is my everyday car n i need the easiest, fastest, and cheapest way to get good looking rims on my car. nomatter what style. i looked at all the 79-93 mustang rims i could find, n i couldnt find n e that were bullit or gun metal n thats teh color im shooting for. any help besides opinions is asked for

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Re: easiest way

dude, there are hundreds of rims for the mustangs, go to tirerack.com, and search for rims for a 80 somethin mustang, and go from there

depending on when i get home tonight, i might also post a few sites for you, im getting ready to roll out shortly
    It's Gumby's fault.

lowcat Guest

Didn't they say in like 2 other threads that you can easily paint the rims gunmetal. They don't make any mustang rims in gunmetal well because it's not a honda. If you buy any rim that is painted you can easily paint over it in the color you want. You can get a set of 17" cobra r's in silver and then paint them gunmetal if you want.

yea most of the gunmetal rims out there are import rims, n the rest just dont look cool, but i wanted to get gunmetal because i was going to pain my car chameleon n chrome on chameleon is just a lil to much so i wanted to do it gunmetal

Nate is offline If I could get a firm grip on reality, I'd choke it!
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

their are several cobra rims that are 4lug 17"s not to mension the ones sold by weld
    1987 Ford ThunderBird Turbo
    2001 F250 diesel 6speed
    2001 taco on 37's with home made armor plate
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/585475

weld?