Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 The Lincoln Mark VII Club Breakfasts

Feedback Score

Default 2006 The Lincoln Mark VII Club Breakfasts

The next breakfast of
    The Lincoln Mark VII Club is
    Saturday, March 4, 2006
    in the following locations:

West Springfield, MA, Hometown Buffet, 935 Riversdale St (Route 5), 9:00AM NOON
    See Nick "ND4SPDLSC"

Springfield, PA, Old Country Buffet, 825 Baltimore Pike, 9:00AM- NOON
    See John "OldSchool" Dancy

Baltimore, MD, Old Country Buffet, 2033 E Joppa Rd, 9:00AM NOON
    See Rick "One_Way" Eckenrode

Everyone is welcome!
    "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
    - The Lincoln Mark VII Club All rights reserved.

Feedback Score

Cool March 4, 2006 MA, MD, PA

The inaugural Breakfast Meet for The Lincoln Mark VII Club was held today in three cities!

West Springfield, MA
    Carney, MD
    Springfield PA

As always, it was all about the people and the cars! The unofficial award for the furthest traveled participant goes to John "MarkMan90" Hellebuyck for his 815 mile trek from Illinois to Pennsylvania! There we many new faces and names but the smiles remained the same. Our next get together will be the first Saturday in April and is called "The No Foolin Breakfast" For details please see your nearest Club Chapter or representative. Until then, please share in the fun by checking out these links!

http://www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org...0304/index.htm

"All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
    - The Lincoln Mark VII Club All rights reserved.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I was thinking about going to the Baltimore meet. I tried contacting Rick through e-mail but never heard anything back from him.

Shawn, I didn't know you were going.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

At first, i wasnt going to, then i decided to go. Went on the wrong weekend the first time.

It was fun, and Ricks car is just amazing, especially for it being out of a junkyard.

It was fun, i tried to wash my car, and the water kept freezing. So my car looks totally horrible.
    It's Gumby's fault.

One_Way Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0willgo
    I was thinking about going to the Baltimore meet. I tried contacting Rick through e-mail but never heard anything back from him.

Shawn, I didn't know you were going.
    Sorry about that Fred. I don't know what email addy you used, but I did not receive your email. If you used the Lincoln Mark VII Club addy, it does not work yet. But you can PM me here or click to email me. BTW, Shawn got an earful how much I like 87-88 Cougar XR7's!

Just an FYI - there is a South East PA meet this weekend, 3/11 in Springfield PA at the Old Country Buffet. Been there many times myself, its always a great time. Shawn, you have been invited too, don't forget to let me know if you're coming.

There will be an April Lincoln Mark VII Breakfast Meet at the Old Country Buffet in Carney on Saturday, April 1st.

Hope to see you guys soon.

One_Way Guest

Fred; I heard there are Friday night cruises at that Walmart in North East, do you go to those?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Rick, don't worry about it. No problem. I sent it to your Verizon account that's on your personal site. Probably had a problem with my email or something.

I won't be at the one in PA since I work this weekend.
    Let's see, saturday april 1st... hey I'm not working that weekend. I'll try to be there.

Friday night cruises in North East?! I'll have to check that out. When do they begin? do you know? Ever since the Big M disappeared there hasn't been much around here other than at the old Ames parking lot on 22. I'll check it out next week since I work this Friday.

I can't believe I haven't seen your car before. I'm always in the Bel Air area and my eyes are as sharp as a hawk for spotting Marks, Birds, and Cougars.

Oh, and I know where you got your car I got my motor from one of the Lincolns in that yard (hint: red; rear-end damage).
    Place has everything but I've gone head to head with the old guy running it so I haven't been back in years. Its unfortunate since he "only" has about 30 or so Fox cars.

One_Way Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0willgo
    Friday night cruises in North East?! I'll have to check that out. When do they begin? do you know? Ever since the Big M disappeared there hasn't been much around here other than at the old Ames parking lot on 22. I'll check it out next week since I work this Friday.

Oh, and I know where you got your car I got my motor from one of the Lincolns in that yard (hint: red; rear-end damage).
    Place has everything but I've gone head to head with the old guy running it so I haven't been back in years. Its unfortunate since he "only" has about 30 or so Fox cars.
    I heard the North East Walmart cruises started in '05 after that Walmart in Elkton closed, don't know when they will start back up. I go up to those Rt 22 cruises almost every weekend. They will officially start up the weekend after the OC Cruise, but most likely sooner "unofficially".

That rear ended red car is on my web site. Got a couple interior items from it. I love that yard, but George has his moments. He is the fox body king of Maryland. Too bad the property has been sold and he'll be gone in about a year.
    Last edited by One_Way; 03-06-2006 at 11:12 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Oh great, now the Lincoln people are here. Don't you people know your place!
    pro-five-oh

88 Cougar XR-7...5.0HO, T-56, and much more
    85 Thunderbird 30th...#2471, 29k, all original and might actually stay that way

One_Way Guest

Yes, anywhere I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by pro-five-oh
    Oh great, now the Lincoln people are here. Don't you people know your place!