Thread: Lexus hit my Cougar. :-(

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Lexus hit my Cougar. :-(

Some chick clipped my rear driver's side quarter in my Cougar on the way home from work today. I really don't feel that bac because:

1. Its not my fault and the other person isn't an ass about that
    2. One of my buddies from Lincolnsonline manages a bodyshop and pretty much looked up the replacement parts in a matter of a minute.

Its minor damage: the XR7-specific monotone bodyside moulding is trashed and I got a nice dent under that, but it will get fixed.

I'm thinking about getting the check from her (she's actually kinda cute, but she hit my Coogie so I'll pass on that) and just applying to a SWEET paintjob...my current one was not done very well and its time for a quality respray.

Anyone have a 1988 Cougar XR7 (monochrome) they are parting out? I need body trim. Ok, I feel better now. Holla back!
    pro-five-oh

88 Cougar XR-7...5.0HO, T-56, and much more
    85 Thunderbird 30th...#2471, 29k, all original and might actually stay that way

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Why do you need the trim? just paint yours

do a good prep job, and youre good to go
    It's Gumby's fault.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I was rearended by a cute girl once.
    I was in my dads Ram and the trailor hitch put a nice hole in the front bumper of her Celica.
    She was a complete flake but oohhh so purdy.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yeah, she cute and seems nice on the phone, but I just want her for her money.

The moulding on my car is cracked/smushed/FUBAR...can't be reused. But if all else fails I'll use Cougar LS mouldings and paint 'em red.
    pro-five-oh

88 Cougar XR-7...5.0HO, T-56, and much more
    85 Thunderbird 30th...#2471, 29k, all original and might actually stay that way