Thread: No dash lights

Feedback Score

Default No dash lights

I finally fix my tach and now my instrument lights dont work.Checked fuse and its good,took out dimmer switch and cleaned it (there was a lot of oxidation that came off of it),still nothing.The gauges and electronic climate control all work,the panels themselves just do not light up.all of the exterior lights come on as well when the switch is on (automatic light control functions,brights,etc).I am hoping it is not an inline fuse.I had that happen on a Formula i had years ago.Has anyone else had this problem?Possible easy fix i am missing?I am still learning about Fords and their issues and bugs

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio515073 View Post
    I finally fix my tach and now my instrument lights dont work.Checked fuse and its good,took out dimmer switch and cleaned it (there was a lot of oxidation that came off of it),still nothing.The gauges and electronic climate control all work,the panels themselves just do not light up.all of the exterior lights come on as well when the switch is on (automatic light control functions,brights,etc).I am hoping it is not an inline fuse.I had that happen on a Formula i had years ago.Has anyone else had this problem?Possible easy fix i am missing?I am still learning about Fords and their issues and bugs
    With the headlight switch on (or just the parking lights on), do not unplug the fuse, probe both sides of fuse 13 with your test light. If no light, it puts you back at the dimmer part of the headlight switch.
    Let us know what you see.

PS: Are you going to finish-up Tach thread with what the fix was?
    Attached Images Attached Images