Thread: I just want to say...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default I just want to say...

That, having been a member here for the nearly 14 years, and seeing how relatively unchanged this place has been, I want to thank Eric, Carmen, Chuck, and everyone else that's helped this place get to where and what it is today.

I was looking at another forum (gun forum) and how much they've changed, ie; sold out to corporate forum ownership and realized that we're lucky here. It's kept up by true fans with passion, rather than driven to be a profit generator.

For that, I applaud and commend you guys. You fuckin' rock, keep it up.

PS, there will be a new addition to my herd before long. It's a 5.0 and was born in Lorain in late '87..
    '84 Mustang, work in (sloooooooow) progress...
    '87 Stang notch
    1994 Ford F150 Flareside
    1997 Explorer V8 conversion (in progress)
    1998 Explorer 5.0
    and a couple of tractors. Ford, of course.
    FORD power, for life!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Agreed! I don't comment on here much anymore, but I do still drop in from time to time, and it's still the same.
    1987 TC project of infinity

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Feedback Score

I guess no one remembers the Tom Renzo years??????????????? Luckily Carmen finally shut him out...

The board is mostly what it is because of the members, not the management...

My other rides (that actually do run & drive)

1969 Fairlane Cobra 428CJ 4-Speed << New 49th Birthday Picture

1972 Comet GT - 306 C4

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

If anything, renzo helped me with improving my typing.

Not going to say sorry he's gone, though.

There have been a few members who had brief stays here, some were colorful (imgayashell), and some were just sheer drama queens. Anyone that was here in the old days (ezboard) and when this place first got it's own domain will remember a couple-three names. I won't mention them so as to not cause more drama but there it it is.

My main point was, in the sea of changes that forums by and large have made to stay active, this place is about the same as it always has been, tight knit, small, and never sold out, thank god.

I know some folks made monetary contributions to ensure that, and when that times come again, I'll jump in too. The info, laughs, and sheer hours I have spent here can't have a $ value...

Thank you.
    '84 Mustang, work in (sloooooooow) progress...
    '87 Stang notch
    1994 Ford F150 Flareside
    1997 Explorer V8 conversion (in progress)
    1998 Explorer 5.0
    and a couple of tractors. Ford, of course.
    FORD power, for life!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TurboCoupe50 View Post
    I guess no one remembers the Tom Renzo years??????????????? Luckily Carmen finally shut him out...

The board is mostly what it is because of the members, not the management...
    he's exactly and i mean to the letter, the very personality type i have to work around every single day since i started in telecom 93.

i know how to deal with people like him, you look at people like that as a cup half full. deal with them and you wont have problems dealing with anyone.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Ive been off and one here for many years, and yes I remember the Renzo stuff I saw. It is truly a blessing this site is here and the way it is run so well. Our cars are "forgotten" by the mainstream, but I always come here to look for parts, advice, and tech info. I truly appreciate all you guys and, I will give any advice to others that I can help. Been a great site,.... and a better group of guys.
    Mike