Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 83-84 Side Molding Question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Jenks, OK
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

    Default 83-84 Side Molding Question

    Is there a technical name for the side moldings on the fenders, doors, and rear quarters? I am looking for a used set of the moldings but only the ones on the fenders and rear quarters that butt up to the bumper covers.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)


    Ford called them "fender molding front, lower L/R" and "quarter molding rear, lower L/R". Those are the names of the pieces you are looking for.
    '88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, Edelbrock 70mm TB, 76mm C&L MAF, 30lb injectors, 2.5" exhaust, AOD with 2800 PI converter, 8.8 with 3.73 gears, 31 spline Traction-Lok, 31 spline Moser axles, 04 Cobra front arms, Maximum Motorsports extreme duty rear arms, subframes.
    '11 Focus, '12 Mustang 3.7, '17 Accord EX-L V6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts