Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fast EFI and ram air......

Feedback Score

Easy fix...just need to pin them directly to the dash harness or separate the harness. It doesn't go to the ECU.

John

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

I bloody hate electrical, but, I'll do it if I have to.
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,TMoss GT-40 intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,70mm t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster 40's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels,Mass Air, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

It turns on the fuel pump as well.

I worked with an old fast efi system in a 2.3 turbo sand rail. It used an old turbo coupe harness re wires a bit.

There was only like 10 wires plus the fuel injectors wires we needed to hook up.

Electrical really isn't bad vinnie. With everything else you've done, it would be a cake walk.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcassity
    I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
    Hooligans!
    1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
    1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
    1986 cougar.
    lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

LOL. I hope it is. If all this happens, which it's looking like it will this spring, then I'll get the master kit and use the new inline fuel pump. Keep all of the Fast kit parts (or FiTech) that I can.

I am starting to really look forward to the swap, and making the hood functional.
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,TMoss GT-40 intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,70mm t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster 40's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels,Mass Air, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

FI tech has the fuel command center. its an under hood sump basically. Its mainly for carbed cars so you dont have to rework the entire fuel system to run it. the factory pump fills it and it has another self contained fuel pump that pumps to the throttle body.

Demon- 87 LX 302, E7's, ARP bolts, Mallory Unilite Distributor, MSD 6A, Edelbrock Performer Intake, Edelbrock 600 Carb, Flowtech Lts, 5Speed, 8.8w/3.55's, Granatelli Tube K-Member & LCA's, Coil Overs, KYB 4ways, CHE arms, 3" rear drop springs, BBK C/C Plates, Fuel Cell, Bat. Relocation, Mac Mufflers, Stinger Tails, Sunpro gauges, Custom Lip Spoiler
    88 LX-Mostly stock, headers, h-pipe, flowmaster 40's and that's about it

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

I saw that, it's for a low pressure pump. I like the idea of the inline high pressure pump the FAST offers. I think FiTech also has the inline high pressure pump as well. I will call them and ask questions and do a lot of studying first.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
    1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18 base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...d/DSCF0185.jpg ( RIP : ( )

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

I saw that. I believe they have a master kit with that pump, O2 sensor/wideband, etc.

I want the one big, do it all kit.