Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye rear drums and tiny front brakes.....

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

Thanks a lot. The only thing I thing I'm going to change is the passenger brake cable position. On the TC, it has a crossmember that the cable uses. On my car, with my exhaust, I plan on fabricating a new one that clears my exhaust. For now, that brake line is above the exhaust and under the drive shaft. No issues, but I don't want it that way. Hopefully tomorrow I can get my tires installed.
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,TMoss GT-40 intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,70mm t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster 40's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels,Mass Air, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Feedback Score

Real nice looking car. Like the stance with the R rims.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by vinnietbird View Post
    Thanks a lot. The only thing I thing I'm going to change is the passenger brake cable position. On the TC, it has a crossmember that the cable uses. On my car, with my exhaust, I plan on fabricating a new one that clears my exhaust. For now, that brake line is above the exhaust and under the drive shaft. No issues, but I don't want it that way. Hopefully tomorrow I can get my tires installed.
    Can you upload a pic of your parking brake cable once you get it sorted out. I'm going to be facing the same issues shortly.

Ed

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

Tommym, thanks a lot. Deep and deeper wheels. I like them. Just had the new Nittos mounted yesterday.

I'll grab a couple of pics of the cables this weekend and post them. As stated, I had to run my passenger side cable between the exhaust and driveshaft. I'll fab a crossmember, then change it. Pics of that when it happens. As it is, it's working fine.
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,TMoss GT-40 intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,70mm t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster 40's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels,Mass Air, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..