Thread: Maximum Motorsports

Feedback Score

Default Maximum Motorsports

Hey, I ordered a steering shaft from maximum motorsports. UPS shows it was delivered, but its not here. I checked with a few neighbors, I swear no one answers their front door anymore wtf?! Whats the MM policy on stolen packages?

-Kyle
    1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit, 350,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine/trans/axle. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake. chrome wheels/tires. EGR delete. AC delete. Smog Pump Delete.

Feedback Score

Wasnt stolen from them, it was stolen from you. Id contact UPS asap.
    Brian R.
    88 2.3t Ranger
    83 TC gt40p motor,Vortech,TFS1 cam,long tubes,MS PnP,T5,8.8,17x9 Cobra 17s

Feedback Score

i already did. UPS left a message with em. Too bad MM is only open Mon-Fri. So then does UPS cover it?
    1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit, 350,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine/trans/axle. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake. chrome wheels/tires. EGR delete. AC delete. Smog Pump Delete.

Feedback Score

Unless you can show proof somebody stole it I doubt it
    Brian R.
    88 2.3t Ranger
    83 TC gt40p motor,Vortech,TFS1 cam,long tubes,MS PnP,T5,8.8,17x9 Cobra 17s

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by deathbypsi View Post
    Unless you can show proof somebody stole it I doubt it
    Once UPS marks it as delivered they are finished, not responsible for stolen packages...

My other rides (that actually do run & drive)

1969 Fairlane Cobra 428CJ 4-Speed

1972 Comet GT - 306 C4

Feedback Score

We will see. I started an investigation with UPS. We'll see if that yields anything. It's just shitty. Makes you hate people for stealing stuff. And like the value it had to me is probably more than whoever took it. They probably don't know what it is, had to Google it, and don't even have a fox.

Feedback Score

UPDATE: got another steering shaft sent to me and over-nighted from CA. Good on you UPS!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

anyone close by have a mustang, or have you told anyone?

I'm out in the country, and when I'm expecting stuff delivered, I leave a note for the UPS guy to put in one of the vehicles and then lock it. Security cameras handle the rest if someone wants to do a little burglary/tampering with motor vehicle (felony here).

Of course, if I'm home, shit is gonna get real, real fast.lol
    '87 Mustang notch; 5 lug, PBR calipers, 3.55 gears, SFC's, mild 5.0 with '40P's, Cobra intake, E cam, BBK headers and X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust.
    "still slower than your grandma's scooter"..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

That's why I try and have parts ship to my work or but if it has to ship to my house I request that they make the delivery require a signature.