Thread: Tonneau Cover

Feedback Score

Default Tonneau Cover

I am planning to order a new tonneau cover for my Ford F-150 XLT. Anybody with experience with Roll N Lock Tonneau Covers? I am tempted to place an order because they are currently on sale in 4 Wheel Online.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I was looking at them to. Really like the look of the bak flip vp.
    87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow muffler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I have the Bak Flip on my F150 and like it and My dad has the Roll-N-Lock on his F150 and likes it. My truck came with mine and my dad's came with his from the dealers. If I had my choice between the two I think I would go with the roll up just because my dad's is an '08 model and he has not had one issue with it. Mine is a '14 model and my guess is that if it were not for the covered parking at work I would be having issues with the joints between the sections. There is a significant cost difference between the two so that would also factor in. I will say that mine keeps the dust out better than my dad's cover but I still say that we could reinstall his and stop more of it. This is really fine dust particles like on dirt or gravel roads.