Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Master cylinder choices....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The only think I will tell you is that I have the 94/95 MC's on both of my cars that have the Cobra brakes and they work really well. Before I swapped the Coupe over to the Cobra brakes it had the brakes off of a 95 GT on it and that is where the MC came from (although I did get a reman unit and used that one as the core). Brakes were stellar and never had a hard pedal. You can do the math and the 1" MC is hydraulically better but its not by much. With the cost difference between the two and the minimal difference in performance I would just go with the 94-95 unit and go on down the road.

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

Thanks for that info, I appreciate it.
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,TMoss GT-40 intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,70mm t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster 40's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels,Mass Air, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

Going with the 94/95 Mustang MC. I appreciate you guys.
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,TMoss GT-40 intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,70mm t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster 40's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels,Mass Air, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..