Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 84 XR-7 Project

Feedback Score

Wow...I've been looking for that part for about two months. They must have JUST released it. The only place I could find it was eBay, used for about triple the cost. I wanted to go that route but like I said I couldn't find a reasonable used or alternative part. Thanks for the find! It really made no sense to me how they could sell the hose but not the fitting on the other end. Just like it doesn't really make sense to me why Ford used a banjo bolt at that location. Oh well, problem solved!

And I have a TC rear that I had to put the New Edge rotors and calipers on to go 5 lug. The TC brake hoses on the diff housing work. So with the Mustang rear hose, I'll just need to whip up 2 short pieces of line to finish off the rear.

I haven't decided how I'm going to run the line to the back of the car just yet. My SFC took away any easy pathway for any lines/cables to run the length of the car. The K-member also got rid of the cross over. So I might run the rear line down the driver side through the drive shaft tunnel.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Look at how the rear and right front brake line is run on an 86-93 Fox Mustangs along the top of the firewall. I went to a salvage yard and got them back in the day but you can now get them here:

https://sstubes.com/products-ford-ca...6!-#!25!#-!316