Thread: some camera car rolling footage

Feedback Score

Default some camera car rolling footage

One of the guys in my car club made a short video with some rolling shots of our cars. I really like the way the bird looks going down the road in this one

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Feedback Score

t bird looks like a bossss!!!
    very nice

Feedback Score

A little info on the cars
    The orange and black S13 240SX has a fully built RB25 Skyline motor. It has dynoed at 502hp.
    The beige Maxima is turbocharged. Custom turbo manifold built by yours truly. I also built his 3" exhaust.
    The silver S14 240sx also has an RB25 swap putting down around 330hp.
    The 350Z, I dont know what he's got under the hood. he was a friend of a friend, just hanging out with us for the day.
    The green S13 240SX is SR20-DET swapped
    The Thunderbird, well you guys know about that.
    The black Maxima with the roof rack is my sister's. She just has the basic bolt-ons.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Feedback Score

do you have the 96+ mustang spindles?

Feedback Score

I have spindles from a 93 Mustang.

Feedback Score

Nice! Great Vid.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bryan163 View Post
    One of the guys in my car club made a short video with some rolling shots of our cars. I really like the way the bird looks going down the road in this one
    I love the video and you car is stunning

Feedback Score

That T bird is badass. The music is a bit much, but the footage is awesome. Thanks for sharing.