Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Who has guns?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Guns? In this day and age... I don't believe in them!!!
    1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
    1987 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
    1983 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
    1979 Mercury Cougar XR7 302HO

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Dude! We've sipped whiskey together. You ain't no snowflake, lol.
    '87 Mustang notch; 5 lug, PBR calipers, 3.55 gears, SFC's, mild 5.0 with '40P's, Cobra intake, E cam, BBK headers and X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust.
    "still slower than your grandma's scooter"..

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I took it as sarcasm.
    1988 Thunderbird 5.0
    GT40P, TFS-1, KB domes, 30#, MAF conversion, Explorer GT40 Upper/Lower, Smog delete, Wide Ratio AOD Mod, Unlocked Speedo, 3G Charging System Upgrade, Hi-Torque Mini Starter, 3.73 LSD, BBK 1 5/8 unequal headers, H-Pipe.

88 Thunderbird/Cougar EVTM
    (Thanks to Trinom for hosting)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

It was, I was kiddin' around with G, LOL.

We've actually put lead downrange together. Don't think his wife liked my .30-06 with the handmade deer loads though. Then again, a rifle on the slimmer side sending 150gr .30 bullets out the barrel at 3,000fps isn't really mild to some. That said, a .300 WinMag is on the edge of "damn, this stings a bit". My 'ought six" is enough to kill whatever I need dead. Had it since 2012, always been a one shot kill affair, with regards to deer. Then again, my .303 British was, too.
    '87 Mustang notch; 5 lug, PBR calipers, 3.55 gears, SFC's, mild 5.0 with '40P's, Cobra intake, E cam, BBK headers and X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust.

Feedback Score

Only have one- 9mm Springfield XD-M, 5 1/4in, a bunch of 19 shot mags loaded with Spear Gold Dot 124+P, Talon grips, IMI paddle holster

Feedback Score

I have .22 caliber Remington Nylon 66 I received on my 11th birthday, a Russian (not Chinese copy) SKS and a Marlin 30-30 lever action.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tommym View Post
    Only have one- 9mm Springfield XD-M, 5 1/4in, a bunch of 19 shot mags loaded with Spear Gold Dot 124+P, Talon grips, IMI paddle holster
    I've spent a little time with a couple of XD's, and the grip safety is the most exquisitely uncomfortable thing I've ever had in my hand.
    1988 Thunderbird 5.0
    GT40P, TFS-1, KB domes, 30#, MAF conversion, Explorer GT40 Upper/Lower, Smog delete, Wide Ratio AOD Mod, Unlocked Speedo, 3G Charging System Upgrade, Hi-Torque Mini Starter, 3.73 LSD, BBK 1 5/8 unequal headers, H-Pipe.

88 Thunderbird/Cougar EVTM
    (Thanks to Trinom for hosting)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

just for the heck of it,, thought id throw this out there.

Option A
    looking for 41 caliber rim fire ammo

option B
    looking for someone to mod my gun to take an equal type center fire ammo
    process to option B...........
    drill center fire pin to allow a nail or smooth shank rod such as a drill bit to be the new firing pin.
    either sleeve the breach or rework the barrel to accept this new ammo or supply ammo that works which is knecked to match original design

gun type is Waffenfabric M81

Feedback Score

41 is an odd one, your most likely going to have to rebarrel it into something more common. Sorta neat it’s a needle fire though, that is some old technology. You’ll have to figure out what the bolt face will accept without heavily modifying it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I wouldn't bother modifying the .41, the thing is so old it's meant to be used with blackpowder, not the smokeless stuff modern guns and ammo use. For what it would cost a good 'smith to work it over, you could find good used Glock. Then again, if want to shoot it, be damned careful with loads, though I'd say you're going to a complete rechambering + different/new barrel.

Nails don't make good firing pins...too soft.