Thread: again bored

Feedback Score

Default again bored

Yeah it looks ok
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Re: again bored

If that bored, work on some wallpapers that people seem to want. Even if you don't have the time to make them look great, getting concepts out there would help and other people can touch them up.

Feedback Score

Yes. Cobras do look good on these cars. We know because nine out of every ten fox body bird/cougars that get aftermarket wheels are sporting the exact same thing. (See the new forum banner to see what I'm talking about)

I do like the way they look, but I think it would be nice to see something different.
    CAW! oldraven 87 TC 2.3Ti, Firetruck 76 Custom300 360, 03 Saturn Vue 2.2 CVT AWD

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Problem is, there aren't that many choices for 4-lug aftermarket wheels. Cobras are about the best one.

Personally I think the 20th doesn't look good with anything but the gold turbines.
    -Jim
    1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Those are Y2K Cobra R rims though, not the standard Cobra R rims. A man with good taste, I see...color 'em gold and I think you have a winner.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

How bout these on a fox?
    Last edited by V8Demon; 02-17-2008 at 02:43 PM.
    -- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !! -- 87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's! http://www.fquick.com/V8Demon

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Flockhart
    How bout these on a fox?
    Paul, you asked for that in the other thread, and I posted it. Seems no one saw it though. The car needs to be lowered, though. Badly. I'm not quite there yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg s.jpg (52.7 KB, 123 views)
    CAW! oldraven 87 TC 2.3Ti, Firetruck 76 Custom300 360, 03 Saturn Vue 2.2 CVT AWD

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jkirchman

Personally I think the 20th doesn't look good with anything but the gold turbines.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

The car needs to be lowered, though. Badly

Don't I know it!If you actually look close the front sits higher than the back. I actually like the way the back sits, but that front end needs a drop I know....I parked next to my buddys 2000 Mercury Mountaineer the other day and realized the wheel gap up front on mine is almost as big as the Mountaineer! I DO NOT recall my old V6 sitting that high up. I've never done any spring/strut work on the front. It had just been done to the car prior to my purchasing it. I'v often wondered if the right equipment is up there. Never bothered to look yet cause it handles A$$loades better than my V6 ever did.
    -- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !! -- 87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's! http://www.fquick.com/V8Demon

Feedback Score

Oops. That came out wrong. I meant, with those wheels on it, the car looks like it's on stilts. I was critisizing my chop job, not your car. It actually doesn't look nearly as high off the ground with the stock wheels. Slapping those 19's on it makes the car look like a 4X4 though.

On a side note, I actually do think those wheels look good on your car, and in gold would look good on the 20th at the top.