Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The new Fox T-Bird/Cougar Messageboard Commandments. PLEASE READ

Soretumb Guest

Whatever happened to all the posts from last year?? I'm looking for a shade-tree dealer I found here from SW Washington. Please send me a message if you still haunt here.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Bump.
    1986 Cougar LS

Feedback Score

Can't bump a sticky. But it's necessary that all members read and abide by these commandments (rules).

'88 Mercury Cougar LS, 302, Project Car - "The Coug"
    '83 Ford Thunderbird Heritage, 302, Summer Ride, - "The Bambi Killer"
    '86 Chevrolet S10, Daily Driver - "The Black Beater"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Can't bump it, but it does put it back in the list of people who use the "show new posts" function of the forum. I've highlighted the one rule that people should pay particular attention to but seem to be ignoring lately...
    2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Feedback Score

Pretty easy rules to follow if you ask me. I learned very early in life politics and religion is two topics that you cannot discuss with anyone because no one ever agrees with you. It just breeds trouble.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Chicken View Post
    Can't bump it, but it does put it back in the list of people who use the "show new posts" function of the forum.
    My intention.
    1986 Cougar LS

Feedback Score

wheres the thou shalt not have any other forums then FTCF

jk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

band of brothers man! we all got one thing in common here. WHERE ALL CAR GUYS!! peace. birdman

Feedback Score

What a great site, I found it yesterday and have bin on and off it for the last 12 hrs. I can not leave it alone GOOD JOB and thank you very much

Feedback Score

I'm with Paul. I've been browsing it for awhile now and finally become a member, posted my pics, and made my first post earlier today. Tons of info from very experienced people. I have lots to learn... as this is my first T-Bird. Thanks for creating such a fantastic site! Great community!