Thread: Subframe connectors in, finally

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Subframe connectors in, finally

My stack of parts to go into the T-Bird is getting ever smaller I finally got the subframe connectors into the thing tonight. No pics yet, as I was just happy to get out from under the car (I HATE welding overhead, and the wind was blowing rain on my garage door, which leaks, which resulted in several streams of water running under the car for me to roll around in). Pics will come tomorrow, probably.

I also bought a "T" for flared brake fittings, so I'll be ready to make my own 3-2 conversion when my Cobra M/C shows up. Cost me all of $3 instead of the $30 plus shipping that Maximum Motorsports wanted. All I'll need then to make the TC rear swap complete is the E-brake cables. I'm gonna try the mark VII cable setup that Thunder306 (I think it was him) recommended.

Now all I've got left of the parts I stockpiled last year are the Chucky mounts, Volvo electric fan, and 351W swap headers. I'm actually starting to have room to move around in my garage!
    2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Feedback Score
    135 (100%)

Progress.Ain't it great.
    '88 Sport--T-5,HURST shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..