Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: downloading questions for all of you who download music and movies for free.....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default downloading questions for all of you who download music and movies for free.....

im wondering where everyone gets there music movies or even software form a free download site. What does everyone use? and if i need to download anything to use it or whatever. Thanx everyone
    2001 Buick Regal LS (DD)

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Feedback Score

Default Re: downloading questions for all of you who download music and movies for free.....

for downloading music i use winmx

Feedback Score

Default Re: downloading questions for all of you who download music and movies for free.....

Limewire has always worked good for me. www.limewire.com

It works well with my antivirus and spyware software.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If you can find Kazaa Lite it's got no spyware. However, it seems the networks it uses are junked up with.... junk stuff.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

yeah ive used that before(kazza lite) and i noticed it had alot of junk on it as well so im looking for one that i can actually download actual movies and or actual cd's
    2001 Buick Regal LS (DD)

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Bird351 Guest

I use BitTorrent with the Azureus client for it, and sites like TorrentSpy to search for torrents.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

isoHunt is a good site for torrents also. I may have to try that Azureus client as well as the search site you mentioned.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

irc

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I second lime wire
    Quote Originally Posted by jcassity
    I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
    Hooligans!
    1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
    1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
    1986 cougar.
    lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Feedback Score

i'm still using kazaa lite, i've tried other pograms but kazaa still seems to work best for me
    1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC