3 100.00%
  • show

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wellsboro cruise

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Wellsboro cruise

Hi everyone I am trying to organize a cruise in may of '07 to Wellsboro (the Pa. grand canyon).If there is enough interest the plan is to meet at a restarant in wellsboro at about 9 am for breakfast then cruise to the grand canyon or if you preferr there is a 40th ann. car show in the area that I can try to get a class for cougar/t-birds the date is not yet set for this show but will be in May. We can also make a weekend out of it and I will contact hotels in the area to see if we can get a group rate.

Feedback Score

Well since its only 2hrs away and my wife and I have never been there it sounds like a great idea to me. I think our kids will like it too.
    I just hope its a weekend i dont have to work. Not sure how the car will be looking at that point but i will do my best to have it somewhat presentable by then.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

for some of us that would be good. And thats not too far for me to drive anyway. and who knows my cougar might be done by then who knows. But def keep this updated so that everyine in pa who would love to attend can get days off if need be and everything elts. and if you need any help i can help since i am local and all. But a great idea count me in!
    2001 Buick Regal LS (DD)

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I for one would love to do a cruise... nothing like actually gettin out on the road away from York's traffic And meeting other people who actually have the same kind of car as I do (I'm surrounded by rice )

If it get's closer to actually happening, I'm in ^_^
    The coupe's gone
    The new Toy's being rebuilt! 1986 T-bird 3.8 CFI
    Currently wrecked, searching for new body (drivetrain still works ) Long live the Four Eyes!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thumbs up

This event will be a cruise on May 4!!!! I am talking to Penn Wells Hotel and at time of printing they have 14 double queen rooms @ $82.00 a nite + tax and 36 double doubles @ $75 a nite + tax, rooms are charged for 2 adults and children under 18 are free and any extra adults after the first 2 will be charged an extra $10.00 a nite. If I can get an idea how many will be willing to come I can get a price for a caterer and try to reserve a block of rooms for us.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i know im not gonna need a room cuz its only a 20 min drive for me. So i know ill be there!!. But like i said before if ya need help or need a place scouted out i can do that for ya. How bout insted of the penn wells we all meet up at the one plaza where career link and the licence center is housed? Its got a huge part of the parkinglot empty and advanced is right down the street if anyone has car troble and also there is a store down the street if your hungry. I think that would be a good choice to meet up at.
    2001 Buick Regal LS (DD)

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Feedback Score

Arrow

I know of a couple of Mark VIIs that will be there

"All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
    - The Lincoln Mark VII Club All rights reserved.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

how far over the MD border is it?
    2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Sport
    1988 Thunderbird sport
    2004 Ford F150 Lariat
    2007 Suzuki DR-Z400S dual sport/Supermoto
    1988 Thunderbird LX - sold
    1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 with GST kit - gone

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by grutinator View Post
    how far over the MD border is it?
    For directions to Wellsboro, PA, click this link or cut and paste this text into your browser's address (not search) bar.

mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory =&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitu de=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=&c ity=Wellsboro&state=PA&zipcode=
    "All of this is assuming that everything else in the system is stock and well maintained."
    - The Lincoln Mark VII Club All rights reserved.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hey cougar 8775 thanks for the offer of help, you wouldn't happen to know of a good caterer or restaurant that can deliver? I think it would be best to meet at the hotel since most will have to stay over and it would be easer to get organized. I am planing on makeing a trip out on Dec 3rd or 10th to scout the place out, if you are free on either of those dates I would like to meet up with you.