PDA

View Full Version : Rambling on...

HisKittyOrMine?
05-03-2006, 07:06 PM
I have kisses everywhere and I was just wondering...

What tedious things do you get done while surfing the net?

I'm currently peeling the wrappers off Hershey's Kisses so that I can bake them into chocolate chip cookies. Got the recipe from hersheys.com, sounds yummy!

Blackout
05-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Hell, you could send some of those my way. They look great!

4thqtr
05-03-2006, 10:34 PM
I was going to contribute something coherent, but then I saw the cookie pictures.

COOKIE COOKIE! YES! COOKIES! SOOOOOHUNGRY!

kyle2ooo
05-03-2006, 11:41 PM
ummm you dont really wanna know lol

stuntmannick
05-03-2006, 11:46 PM
ummm you dont really wanna know lol

+1

CougarSE
05-03-2006, 11:55 PM
My cat sits on my lap and I pet her. Then she puts her head on the keyboard and I smack her.

Ifixyawata
05-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Cats are gay.

mywifeskitty
05-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Cats are gay.

my wife is gay, she starts the weirdest threads..... then again, i start ones that have already been answered elsewhere, so who am i to talk...... btw, i think the wife will be contributing baked goods to the chinese auction at catjam, and if she does...... go for her cookies..... they're fantastic:headbang:

mywifeskitty
05-04-2006, 12:46 AM
I was going to contribute something coherent, but then I saw the cookie pictures.

COOKIE COOKIE! YES! COOKIES! SOOOOOHUNGRY!

thought i'd really make you drool..... this is my wife making deserts for 15 people at a work party....15!!! Yes, that's about 60 cookies on top and on bottom 2 trays of brownies (one being a pumkin pie brownie.....when she gets baking... stand back, because there's lots of it to go around, and it's ALL good!!!

4thqtr
05-04-2006, 12:47 AM
I'd like to propose a new Cat Jam event: Cat Jam Bake-off Battle.

Of course, I'd be the one and only judge.

CougarSE
05-04-2006, 01:14 AM
I'd like to propose a new Cat Jam event: Cat Jam Bake-off Battle.

Of course, I'd be the one and only judge.

:mad: Move over andrew I've got my eyes on something delightful.

mywifeskitty
05-04-2006, 01:16 AM
hmmm the wife's getting REALLY popular here....:bowdown:

Ifixyawata
05-04-2006, 01:20 AM
hmmm the wife's getting REALLY popular here....:bowdown:

Be very careful, the comments around these parts are known to get a little dicey... :evilgrin:

LittleAngel1198
05-04-2006, 07:43 AM
A HA!! Now we know how to get the men at CJ to do all of our bidding!

BAKED GOODS!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
:rollin:

nirvanagod
05-04-2006, 09:37 AM
I can cook a mean steak!

thundergrowl
05-04-2006, 10:02 AM
mmmm steak! ~(_8^(|)

LittleAngel1198
05-04-2006, 12:58 PM
I don't like mean steak.... it bites back! :rollin:

HisKittyOrMine?
05-04-2006, 05:55 PM
My cat sits on my lap and I pet her.

<--"mywife'skitty" has a really good road story about that, ask him.

Wow, this group likes to eat...you're my kinda crowd! LittleAngel, I like the way you think!;)

Well, I woke up this morning and looked at the food and thought "this is not going to be enough!" Course, the hubby was right. It was enough, but just by a little. We can work out a trade, cookies for steak at CatJam? Hey LittleAngel, how's that sound? Our cookies, their steak??:D

CougarSE
05-05-2006, 03:22 AM
Hey LittleAngel, how's that sound? Our cookies, their steak??:D

You are a pervert! :tg:

mywifeskitty
05-05-2006, 03:24 AM

hey, you DO know my wife!

HisKittyOrMine?
05-05-2006, 07:50 AM

Oh no, I was strictly talking a food swap! There will be no messin around with the food. I'm not talkin American Pie--just cookies.

LittleAngel1198
05-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Hey, that sounds like a fair trade!! Of course, I think they should also serve it to us! :D ;)

HisKittyOrMine?
05-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Hey, that sounds like a fair trade!! Of course, I think they should also serve it to us! :D ;)

I don't know...some of these people scare me. I've seen Van Wilder. I think I'll take my chances at White Castle!

LittleAngel1198
05-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Oh heck, don't let them scare you... they're just little boys in grown up bodies. :rollin:

HisKittyOrMine?
05-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Oh heck, don't let them scare you... they're just little boys in grown up bodies.

I know that's right! ;) But mama still don't want anybody messin around in her kitchen! :nono:

Who's doing the cookin at CatJam anyway? "You feelin' lucky?"

LittleAngel1198
05-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Ahhh Eric's Mom (She's and AWESOME cook)and a couple of his friends do the cooking.
We've never been disappointed with the food.

EricCoolCats
05-08-2006, 01:35 PM
Actually Karen, we're going to have partial catering this year too. I talked to my moms about the food situation...it's just a lot of work. Too much work for mi familia to handle. And even though we greatly appreciate the offers for help, we decided it's best to outsource for a lot of the food. Now my mom's famous pasta and cake and whatnot will still be homemade. We're doing the same burgers and dogs on the grill. Just everything else will be catered.

I've been working with a new restaurant next door to our new work office. We did the graphics for them (menus, table toppers, etc.). Well, if the restaurant wasn't so out of the way, it would be an awesome place for our Saturday night dinner. But aside from the distance, there's one teeny-tiny itty-bitty problemo...hardly any of our cars can physically fit into their parking lot due to a very high sidewalk. I have a hell of a time with the Mountaineer, in fact. But I wanted to get them involved with our show somehow. So I talked to the owner and head chef, and they said, "Hell yeah E Man, we'll help you out any way we can." So they're making the food the morning of the picnic, we pick it up nice and hot and fresh, bring it to the park, and all is very well with the world. :)

I think it's going to work out very well for us. Their food is outstanding, and really if you think about it, this way we get restaurant-quality food (which is usually better than most things you get at the grocery store) made especially for us. Trust me, the food is excellent. Everyone will be impressed with the quality, of that I have no doubt. And that will free up my moms and pops to help out with other things, and not put so much of a burden on them. She's happy about the arrangement, I know that much!

BTW...those are awesome cookies! Tell me you didn't use a C-pillar emblem to press the cat head in there... ;)

LittleAngel1198
05-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Sounds good Eric.

HisKittyOrMine?
05-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Their food is outstanding, and really if you think about it, this way we get restaurant-quality food (which is usually better than most things you get at the grocery store) made especially for us. And that will free up my moms and pops to help out with other things, and not put so much of a burden on them. She's happy about the arrangement, I know that much!

BTW...those are awesome cookies! Tell me you didn't use a C-pillar emblem to press the cat head in there... ;)

Sounds great, especially the giving mom a break thing! Can't wait to taste all the good eats!!:D

About the cookies...okay...I won't tell you that I used a C-pillar emblem to press the cat head in there.:shakehead

hmmm..hmmm.hmm...but if I did, it would be a very well-washed C-pillar emblem ;)

mywifeskitty
05-08-2006, 08:29 PM

she wouldn't know a c-pillar from a hood ornament.... hint, hint........ i bought one on ebay hoping it would fit, but it was a 3 incher form a late 70's cat..... it has a cool pressing handle built in :).... and they tasted FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC :)..... she'll be bringing some to catjam :bowdown:

HisKittyOrMine?
05-09-2006, 06:50 PM
... and they tasted FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC :bowdown:

awwh..that's soo sweet! :)