PDA

View Full Version : some new pics

ThunderbirdSport302
06-13-2005, 10:08 PM
got some new pics, they're on cardomain, here's a LINK (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/996756)

turbo83coupe
06-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Its lookin good. I like the body color grill. (I might do mine in red when it goes to the paint shop...) and I love those seats!!!! where did you get them at!?

Ether947
06-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Those seats are sweet! Darnit! I want halo headrest too....

Bird351
06-14-2005, 09:52 AM
Why is everyone doing body-color grilles now that I did it, blah blah blah, generic complaint, whine whine whine.. just kidding. :D Looks good mang.

Don't know how you can stand owning a white car, though. My Daytona IROC was white, and it was a bitch to keep clean. But that's pretty much my only beef with white cars.

Funky Cricket
06-14-2005, 11:24 AM
nice seats.... where did you get them.. TELL US! :hick:

ThunderbirdSport302
06-14-2005, 12:43 PM
to tell ya the truth, I dunno where the seats came from originally,
I took them out of the Capri I had for awhile, the ASC/McLaren.
Kinda gave me a chill when you guys checked my car out, glad I have something worth looking at! :D
Yeah, I don't care much for white either, made worse in that I live in the country, on a shitty gravel road.
As soon as I get my gray interior swap done, it's getting black primer, at least.
I'm thinking about a purple/reddish color, kinda like a big ole juicy bruise, lol.
Speakin' of, this afternoon, I'm putting my gray dash in...heh, lookin' forward to this- :rolleyes: !

Anyways, thanks fer checkin the beast out, I'll try to keep it updated more and more, as I get stuff done to it.

ps, far as the grill goes, I think anything looks better than that damned chrome, lol.

amooset
06-14-2005, 02:55 PM
Why is everyone doing body-color grilles now that I did it, blah blah blah, generic complaint, whine whine whine.. just kidding.

STFU - I did it because I wanted to. I had no idea anyone else before had done the same thing :raspberry

Bird351
06-14-2005, 04:28 PM
That's what the just kidding is for. :p I'm sure I'm not the first or the last to do it. Just thought it was funny after the comments on black painted wheels. :D

ThunderbirdSport302
06-15-2005, 12:18 PM
Hell, I was thinkin' about painting my taillights body color, except for circles in the lenses where the light would shine through, but hate to paint a perfect set of 'lights...guess if it turned out shitty, I couls use thinner to take it off...?

Anyway, got my gray dash in last night, I AM NEVER doing that again.
Only took me 6 hours, but I still ain't got my console back in...